Life is a do-it-for-others, do-it-yourself project.
Stop stewing and start doing! Take action TNT. Today, Not Tomorrow.
Life is not accountable to us for meaning; we are accountable to life!
Don’t put success and happiness on layaway. Do it now!
Everything that is past is either a learning experience to grow on, a beautiful memory to reflect on, or a motivating factor to act upon.
You have been given the greatest power in the world, the power to choose.
Giant oaks do grow from little acorns; but first you must have an acorn!
By thinking and acting affirmatively in this minute, you will influence the hour, the day, and in time, your entire life.
You are your own scriptwriter and the play is never finished, no matter what your age or position in life.
REGRET…is the silent killer of success
Next Exit….Financial Freedom. Turn away from the Herd they will only hold you back. The purpose of the herd is to keep you in the herd.
Procrastination: the killer of success.
Most people say…..” I used to be indecisive, now I’m not so sure”
If nothing changes…Nothing changes
Failure costs more than $uccess
When EVERYONE says” YOUR CRAZY”…..you know your on the right track.
You only lose if you quit
we all have gold in our own back yard
90% of people don’t care about your problems and the other 10% are glad you have them…so don’t tell them
ALWAYS put yourself in a position that DEMANDS you MUST succeed
Comfortable is the Enemy of success
AVOID THE MEDIA…don’t put negative stupid things in your head
Successful people lose more than the unsuccesful because they are willing to do what it takes to become successful
thoughts become things
some people make money, some people make excuses: no-one does both
When work is a pleasure, life is a joy: When work is a duty, life is slavery.
Work Smarter, not harder
Only make decisions that bring you closer to your goals.
Live Life on Your Terms
Make decisions… and don’t say I used to be indecisive now I’m not sure
BE DO HAVE
“The enemy of Greatness, is security” Sam Crowley
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
Drag good from the past, don’t let the past drag good from you